Thursday, November 19, 2009

3rd Story: Teru Series Part I "Teru Dogz & Teru Kichi"

My journey continue to the small town called Rainbow, which very famous and known as the sunniest town in the Lil' Wildwood region. I'm very happy for the town must be a beautiful one. As I am going to enter the town gate, I realized that the sky is very cloudy and the thunder is roaming. It's rain heavily here, how come? This town hv never raining before, it should be a beautiful sunny town with flowers and garden everywhere, but now it's full with floods & mudd.

I look arround, there's no single sign of living here. It just like a dead town, I can see no life, until I saw something was hanging at the hanger near a big tree. Because of feeling so curious, I went closer & it turns out to be 2 little beings. Then I greet them, "Hello! What're u two doing there hanging arround like that?". And they answered me with "nyu.." & "chu..". Sure it's a weird sound, but I admitted it's cute :D

After the story they told me, I understand what exactly was happening there. Both of them are fairies, the dog face called Teru Dogz & the monkey face called Teru Kichi. Actually they hv a task to prevend the town from raining by doing some ritual. But they failed, they didn't do the job properly, instead they'r playing arround, since then everyday was raining heavily there. And now they got the punishment from the other fairies for what they hv done, they were hang-on a hanger, feels the cold rain everyday & wet.

I feels pity for them, and I offered a help. Again they sounded "nyu.." & "chu.." *aww so cuteee^^*, they're very happy to hear it. Then I'm going to prepare my energy for a minute, even it's a small town, but it will drain all my energy away. After gathered all my energy, I cast a spell and *cring-cring-cring* slowly one-by-one everything back to normal. Now, the sky is so bright, flowers grow so beautifuly, all the people and animals come out from their house joyfully. Both Teru Dogz & Teru Kichi also full with joy, now they're free from the punishment. I feels very relieved looking everyone are so happy. But suddenly I feels dizzy, and...*black-out*

To be continue....




-Angelcube-

No comments:

Post a Comment